Thursday, November 21, 2013

Holiday schedule at Open Window Studio

Greetings!

What an enjoyable semester it has been creating art with you! I cannot express how grateful I am to have the privilege of working and learning with each of you fine artists. I am blessed to be sharing the artistic journey with you.

Looking ahead to the holiday season, I wish to remind you that my studio schedule closely follows the Jackson Schools schedule, as my kids will be home on those days. This year, the studio will be closed Thursday, November 28th and 29th, and will reopen on December 2nd. Those with a lesson on Wednesdays, please contact me to let me know if you plan to attend your lesson on November 27th.

For the Christmas holiday, the studio will close Monday, December 23rd and reopen for classes on January 6th. 

Cheers!

Kelly

No comments: